Thursday, May 17, 2012

IT'S FRIDAY.
Well, technically.
I've been pretty busy this week, finals 'n crap. and my teacher just decides to be a bitch and assign us a 300 question- packet and expects it to be done the next day. So I'm currently working my ass off to finish this monstrosity. I'm on question... 232, I GOT THIS.
..
...
I'm screwed.
AT LEAST IT IS FRIDAY ~~~
Anyway. My teacher shared some horrifying news yesterday. We took a final exam in April called the CRCT, and had to pass both Math and Language Arts. Guess how many 8th graders didn't pass math?
66.
Guess how many people failed both?
100.
There are approximately.... 150 8th graders in my school? So 85% didn't pass and will most likely be sent to summer school or just be retained. I know I passed LA, but Math..... not so sure. My Math teacher has been an idiot the whole school year. The guy just cannot teach. And I don't want to give his name out to the internet, but I feel sorry for the people that have him next year in 8th grade, because he literally just talks with the popular bitches all day. This is probably why I have like a low B in Math -_-..

ENOUGH ABOUT SCHOOL. NO ONE LIKES IT ANYWAY.

Last day of school= Wednesday

Can't wait to go to high school ~

Ending the update with this hell-of-a picture. It's staring into your soul. Are you creeped out?
Good.
-Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment