Monday, May 14, 2012

Hello my itsy bitsy cute marshmallow rainbow rice cakes!
Sorry, that was my attempt at being VenusAngelic, a Youtuber that I will be talking about very breifly in a lot of my blog updates.
As you can see, this is the beginning of my blogging career. I have no prior knowledge of blogging, since I haven't really done this kind of thing before. So just sit back, gather around, and read these time-consuming and meaningless blogs! (Don't forget to bring a snack~)
I'll try to update anytime I can. This week is final exam week at my school, so I guess I won't blog until... Friday? Whatever.

Ok. About VenusAngelic. If you don't know her yet, take a peek at these links I've furnished to you all:
http://xiaorishu.blogspot.com/ <----- an innocent Youtuber that has been attacked by VA and, surprisingly, VA's mother as well.
http://venusangelic.tumblr.com/ VA's blog which basically consists of crappy pictures and brainwashed fans of hers telling her they love her.
http://www.theanimereality.com/2011/10/30/venusangelic-everything-terrible-rolled-together/ a long article, but don't worry, it's worth the read. (at one point VA's mom comments, starting a commotion like no other).

VA is known for her "popular" Youtube videos, which are mostly about makeup tutorials. She tries terribly hard to be Asian or "kawaii-desu!", but she can't. She also is known for cyber bullying people side by side with her mother. She thinks people "copy her original ideas". Pff, original my ass. Like mother like daughter, right?
 Her mom also has a fan page of her own in which she posts sick and unattractive pictures of herself as well as seductive-like videos which most likely consists of her in bikinis shaking her ass in front of a camera in her bathroom.. O.o The mother also desperatly wants to be "kawaii~~" but can't because she is like, 210943754902343790 years old.


BUT ANYWAY
A little bit more about myself: I am an anime freak, as well as music freak, tennis freak, and so on. Read my profile for more information xD.
Lately I've been attached to this fashion called "Lolita". It's basically a Japanese street style that was inspired by the Victorian/ Rococo time periods. I look at online stores to try to buy some lolita clothing because sadly, the only popular lolita brand store is all the way in California .n. Plus this fashion is majorly expensive. Like, 300 dollors for a dress. ((WTF)).
So I try to be smart with my money by looking on Ebay //shot.
So yeah. There's a local Atlanta Lolita Convention on the 10th of June, so I'll probably derp my way there.
Well this blog is big. I will post random pictures at the end of all my blogs. (The pictures are all taken by me XP).
Hehe. Welllllp, I'm out~.
-Maria




1 comment:

  1. LOL! hey im also on my AIM account which i never am on....so yea nice post...

    ReplyDelete