Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I'M HYPED.
Sorry, just really exited! Going to Israel in a week :)
And because of the fact that there is less than a week of school left >_<!

Penis (VA) Shit Update:
Something horrible happened. An anonymous (most likely Margaret or Penis) has hacked Yukapon's Youtube account. I never really was a fan of Yukapon, but after watching an awesome video by her last week and hearing the news this morning, I'm pretty pissed. More information here:
http://xiaorishu.blogspot.com/


All I know is that both Yukopon and VA did a collab.... that's probably why Yukapon was the victim :/

Look at this poster I made of Marg. WARNING: YOU MIGHT THROW UP OR HAVE A VIOLENT STOMACH ACHE AFTER SEEING THIS PICTURE. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.





Enough of that *pushes to side*
I'm trying to get this blog somewhere, because right now I have like, 13 views XD;;

So yeah :T

I'm gonna go sleep on the floor -_-;;


Cya~!
-Maria


No comments:

Post a Comment