Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hello people.
Israel countdown: 5 days WOOOO~
anyway
I guess this whole VA drama is over (thank God). But Margie is still being a female dog. I think it's best we just ignore the Palermo crazies for a while.
ONE MORE DAY OF SCHOOL LEFT. Meaning I will relax. Finally. I deserve this after all the bull my teachers put me through, ESPECIALLY YOU TED (math teacher >.>;;)
So yeah.


I LIKE TO HERRRRRP THE DERRRRRP.
.
.
.
.
.
I don't have much to say really OTL.
My camera has been derping all of a sudden. This douchebag camera took the worst time to be derping, IT BETTER BEHAVE IN ISRAEL. OR THERE'LL BE SOME WHOOPIN'. //shot

Ok well, gonna go..
BTW, I saw a headband at Claire's for 5 bucks, and saw the same exact one a week earlier on this expensive lolita shop for 30 bucks... SO HELL YEAH I BE SAVIN' 25 DOLLARS. Well with the tax combined it would be like 23 dollars. BUT WHATEVER.
Ok cya~
I'm ending the update with a picture I took about a month ago. (I used Sharpie for the dango-like eyes lmao)
-Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment